Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Special Neighbourhood In The Junction


Something wonderful about our little community in the Junction is that everyone gets together to help each other... My front window sign was hand painted by a wonderful man Don Tiffany, these pics were taken by another gem of a gent Nazir Syed.   Everyone gets together and puts in a little of what they have and this gives our area something these Walmart plazas will never have... its called CHARACTER.

The Junction has changed a lot in the 9 years that I have been here, all for the better I think, except maybe for the prices in rent that small businesses are forced to pay. The area still has an edge and its own vibe. However one thing that is remarkable is that in the Junction we do it our way, and its a good way, and if you do not like it you are free to leave!

I am grateful to everyone who supports Mr. Barber, you are all very special to me!  Enjoy your life folks :)









No comments:

Post a Comment