Saturday, May 23, 2015

Kids!



I will be honest.  Doing the haircut of a little boy can be really tricky.  They move and squirm when the tools come close to their ears and hairline, and they are not always happy about getting a haircut.

But I have to tell you, when you come across a story like the one I will relate to you now, it makes cutting the odd kids hair worth it!  After all these kids are our future!

So the story goes like this... I had to step out of the shop today to retrieve something from my car around lunch time.  I locked the shop door of course.  Then on my way back I see a father and son at my door step, the little boy has tears in his eyes.

  "Whats wrong", I said.  "He is sad because he thought you were closed! He doesnt even do that for me when I am away at work!"  

  "Oh Anthony!" I said, "You love me eh!" Anthony looks at me dead in the eye with serious face and says, "Yes."

  That my friends makes cutting the odd squirmy little monkey worth while.  

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!Very useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time.
    barber shop appointment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic.  Barber tools

    ReplyDelete